Thursday, August 09, 2007
School finally commenced on Tuesday (Monday was a free day for me). Lessons were good so far so I'm pretty okay with everything. Just that I'm beginning to worry cuz I'm scared I chose the wrong specialisation! I like accounting, so I should've went to Accountancy. Too bad my grades were not good enough to change course.Uni life is passing so quickly without me getting anything out of it. I wanna make the most of my time in NTU before entering the workforce! But then again have you ever wonder where would you go upon graduation? I reckon most of us would usually picture ourselves working our arses off to pay all the tuition fees loans. That is really, really sad news if it's true. What's a life without dreams and aspirations? An empty one. I am sure there are other doors which can lead us to where we desire to be ultimately. I don't wanna join the working class! I want to travel around the world. I want to go to Switzerland. I want to go to London. I want to go to Paris. I want to go to Rome. I want to go to all the countries for one season of F1 and watch all the races with Reub.How I wish I am not cooped up in puny Singapura. Oh well, happy national day all.
♥ 12:36 PM